We rely on volunteers to help the Roxy entertain our community 365 days a year! Consider supporting your local, nonprofit theater by giving your time to help create a fun movie-going experience in Bremerton. As a nonprofit, we need those you see working in the theater and at special events to be volunteers - popping your popcorn, pouring your sodas, and cleaning up the theater!
- Cashiers & Food Service
- Ushers, Event
- Cleaning Up
- Light Maintenance
- At least 18 years of age (21 for bar)
- Ability to communicate clearly and work well with others with a friendly attitude
- Good cash handling skills for cashier
- May need to acquire a Food Handler's Permit prior to work in concessions
- Optional MAST permit for bar
- Be able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Minimum of one shift per month commitment
- *Temporary requirement* Must have proof of full COVID vaccination
- One movie pass per shift worked
- Ability to see a movie for free before or after a scheduled shift
- Exclusive, free volunteer screenings
- Free popcorn while working!
- An invite to our annual volunteer event
Fill out the form to the right if you are interested.